Saturday, March 19, 2011

this is my declaration.

I am the precious daughter of the Most High. I am the treasure in the heart of the Lord.
The Lord sings to me from the heavens, and His words of truth pierce my soul. 
I know who I am because Christ has whispered in my ear.
I have a voice that will not be silenced and I will not back down nor run for cover. 
I will sing at the top of my lungs of the goodness of my God. 
I will not accept the lies of the enemy nor the impossibilities the world tries to plant in my head; for I know that nothing is impossible with God. 
I have counted all the costs and I have made up my mind; all that I am and all that I will be is the Lord's. 
I will not be complacent and I will not settle for mediocrity. 
The Lord is my only truth. Hope found in Him is my reality. 
I will press on, I will lean in; I will jump off the cliff so I can fly on the wings of the wind with my Savior. 
No walls can be put up around me, for I was born to fly, and fly is what I will do to expand the glory of God to the ends of the earth. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note; I want to thank my friends and family. You've loved and supported me in my journey of obedience to God's call on my life and for that I am truly grateful. There will never, ever be words that I can share that give true meaning to who you've allowed me to become by faithfully contributing to my life. My life is forever changed because of your willingness to support me. And it's with a ton of humility and thanksgiving that I am sure I will be able to be the change in the world we all want to see.

The Lord has abundantly blessed me with support so far, I have now raised about 5,000 of my 11,000 which is amazing, especially for it being so early! Praise the maker, amen?

If you would like to commit to support me monthly in what the Lord is doing around the world, or just a one time donation it would truly be a blessing. You can find the link above ^. No donation is too small!

I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment